Friday, October 29, 2010

Re:load and re:aim

It's been well over a month since the Swedish general elections (and also since my last post here), and corporate greed continues unabated with the "victory" of the right-wing alliance over the red-green coalition. The elections also saw a racist nationalist party enter parliament. We're set for four more years of dismantling of what remains of our solidarity and social welfare, four more years of policy aimed towards making the rich richer, at the expense of those most in need of help and support.

While I will continue to write a bit about politics, with the election campaigns over I have decided to shift and broaden my subject matter here - giving more space to my incoherent ramblings about philosophy, ethics, complexity and what not, as well as the occasional album reviews and music related news (with an emphasis on industrial music).

The more astute of you will have noticed I've also gone back to writing in English. This is simply because I do not wish to exclude my extensive international following from partaking in all the interesting and captivating things I have to say.

So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment